US taxes for Canadians

1040 FILINGS FOR INDIVIDUALS – JKC GROUP will help you determine your residency for tax purposes and prepare the proper tax returns, such as the U.S. Form 1040 for individual tax returns for citizens or U.S. residents, or the Form 1040NR, for U.S. taxable non-residents. We will review your situation and determine how to comply with your filing requirements while paying the least amount of taxes.

BUSINESS INCOME TAXES – Entities carrying on business in the U.S. have to file a tax return. Depending on the business organization, different requirements are in place for the entity. Be it as a Corporation, a LLC or a S-Corporation, JKC GROUP can properly fulfill the U.S. filing requirements of your business.